This kinda fits in to the category of a healthier 'treat'
This will go well with a nice cuppa. Its probably not an everyday thing if weight loss is your main goal, but as part of overall flexible plan it can easily fit into your week somewhere…especially if you have trained well, trained hard and have followed your healthy lifestyle plan 80-90% of the time this week.
Plus, it's pretty simple so the challenge is on for my misses to give it bash over the weekend for me and my boys, as a post footy match and post training refuel (she aint no Mary Berry, but she should be able to pull it off..haha!)
So, here we go…
Banana Chocolate Protein Bread
130g gluten free flour
30g organic, unsweetened cocoa powder
1 ¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 ripe banana, mashed
70ml unsweetened applesauce
3 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C. Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon into a large bowl.
2) Beat the eggs with the Stevia, banana, water, applesauce and protein powder.
3) Fold the wet mixture in to the dry ingredients a long with the sultanas.
4) Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
5) Spoon the batter in to the tin and cook for 50mins.
6) Remove the cake from the oven and allow to cool.
Pro-Fit Personal Training
P.S. and if you don’t quite have that flexible lifestyle plan I mentioned or you are unsure if your workouts are the best for the goals that you want, then you can grab your 2 week PT Trial by clicking here>>